New Zealand Trotting Cup
10 November 2020
Addington Raceway, Christchurch
3-day/2-night PACKAGE INCLUSIONS
- 2 nights’ accommodation at Rendezvous Christchurch or similar. 9/11 November;
- Return shared airport transfers;
- Half Day Wine tour including lunch on the 9th of November;
- New Zealand Trotting Cup Day – Spectators Lounge Hospitality – 10th November
Spectators Lounge Hospitality – Included in package
Located on the ground floor of the Metropolitan Stand overlooking the Lindauer Lawn and winning post, Spectators is a great option for individual bookings. Offering casual seating, access to the outdoor courtyard and viewing of the track, this package is ideal for a group of friends or colleagues.
- Entry, racebooks and access to Spectators
- Arrival glass of Lanson Champagne
- Continuous finger food, gourmet buffet lunch with afternoon delights
- $10 betting voucher per person
- Barista coffee and tea
- A cash bar will operate during the day offering a selection of premium wines, bubbles, beers and non-alcoholic beverages (beverage tabs can be arranged on the day)
- Live entertainment
- Private TAB facilities and Trackside TV’s
Upgrade - Blossom Lady
With the best views on course it doesn’t get any better than this. Situated on level 3 of the Metropolitan Stand directly overlooking the winning post through floor to ceiling windows, this is the perfect place to enjoy fabulous food, Lanson Champagne, racing, fashion and entertainment.
- Entry, racebooks nd allocated table seating in the Blossom Lady Lounge;
- Premium catering including: Canapés on arrival, cheese station, gourmet buffet lunch with carvery, dessert and afternoon tea;
- All beverages included: Lanson Champagne, premium wines, standard spirits, beers and non-alcoholic beverages;
- All day espresso coffee station;
- Master of Ceremonies;
- Private TAB facilities and Trackside TV’s.
Waipara Half Day Wine Tour
Group tour through the Waipara region including lunch along the way. Sample itinerary noted below. Wineries subject to change.
Package prices are quoted per person in New Zealand dollars and are subject to availability at the time of booking. A nonrefundable deposit of $500 per person plus any upgrade costs is required on confirmation of booking. Booking cannot be guaranteed without a deposit. Full non-refundable balance of payment is required no later than Friday 02 October 2020. All cancellations must be received in writing. Williment Travel reserves the right to amend package prices without warning due to currency fluctuations. Travel documents will be dispatched approximately 10 days prior to travel. Full details will be provided in travel documentation. For further confirmation please contact our Sports team: 0800 000 045 or sports @williment.co.nz.